Update: Entry deadline extended to Sunday, August 7, 2011! Get your entries in!
Dirty Beer Hole gladly announces the first annual Miss Cheap Beer pageant. We’re looking for our dedicated female constituents to put on their best cheap beer promo digs. We’ve got a few eager judges (@DirtyBeerHole; @CordesMike29; @jpmeegan; @_tychi) and a couple of contestants (@MaggieLHolden; @jessicamcelvoy) lined up already.
To enter, simply take a picture or video that features you as Miss Cheap Beer, promoting your cheap beer of choice. Be creative. Glamor Shots are by all means welcome. Submissions can be added to this page in a comment below, tweeted to DBH (include the #MissCheapBeer hashtag if you have space), or emailed to beerwenchmanager [at] dirtybeerhole.com.
As inspiration, Dirty Beer Hole gives you Miss Gold, circa 1988:
Rules and other Legal Mumbo-Jumbo:
- Multiple entries per person are not only acceptable, they are encouraged.
- Bribing or attempting to influence the judges is also encouraged, but not guaranteed to make any difference.
- By submitting a photo, video or otherwise, you authorize DirtyBeerHole, it’s representatives, assigns and heirs, a universal license that includes the right to post, publish, distribute, manipulate said media on its website, its Twitter account, Facebook page and elsewhere. DirtyBeerHole may also create derivative works of any submissions.
- By submitting a photo, video or otherwise, you affirm that you have the legal right to publish or grant license to the photo, video or otherwise. In other words, if you’re posting a picture, it must either be you or you must have the right to post it.
- Keep it PG-13-ish; believe it or not, Dirty Beer Hole is a family-run organization that has morals and crap like that.